Friday, November 25, 2011

Each Help can Fix the Damage!

                                                                                                    June 9, 1945
Hugo Bachmeier
            I walked into a white tent the size of a football field; within the tent were thousands and thousands of Jews who survived the Holocaust. Their were sick Jews, physically hurt Jews, and even mentally hurt Jews. I was one of many people who offered to help the Jewish survivors. It was so depressing doctors every were running all over the place trying to cure as much Jewish people as possible. There was barley enough space for two people to walk next to each other. I decided to donate some of my money and time to help them. I arrived at the tent at about nine in the morning and left at about six at night. I brought ten bags of food to distribute out among the Jews as their first real meal, I made sure they had the four main meals of the day, breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. For the first time in years they didn’t just have a ration of bread and some black coffee as the only food of their day. I also went out and bought the necessities like soap, pillows, blankets, and more just so the Jewish people have a taste of what life outside of the holocaust really is like. I went around asking each of the Jews what they wanted, with that information I went out and bought as many of the things they wished for, others weren’t possible but I attempted to get something similar. I had a great time their with the Jews I even have a plan of starting to slowly teach both adults and children’s the basics if they haven’t already learned it. The Jewish people were very kind and patient, I felt bad for some of them because some had lost the feeling of their legs, and arms they had to be put on wheel chairs. Their body’s were worn out, they could barley do any physical activity because so many of them were inches away from death so many times. I wish more people could dedicate their time to help these innocent but hurt people, I will be going back tomorrow to help, I will spend as much time necessary to help The Jewish survivors even if it takes years, if it took years to injure the Jews it will take years to heal them and I will be their to help.

                                    
                                       After the Holocaust was over here was were the victims stayed.
                                                      
                                               

                                
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment